Have you seen the latest content releases available in Pinnacle Series? Read more about them here, and then log in to Pinnacle Series to access them.
NEW PINNACLE SERIES CONTENT
- 2022 Autodesk Program Updates
- BIM 360 Document Management Update
- An updated BIM 360 Document Management Course has been released covering the latest interface updates and functionality including new features around working with files. These new features include searching and filtering of documents, generation of document logs and reports, and management of title blocks and custom attributes.
- Civil 3D Rail Design Update
- A new learning path containing two courses and a workflow containing two processes have been added to the Civil 3D asset library for Rail design. The Rail Design for Civil 3D course focuses on a typical rail design workflow and the modeling of rail spurs. The Rail Design Workflow is similar to roadway design but uses different design standards and requirements. This content also addresses out-of-box Rail design criteria, rail tools, and subassemblies.
NEW PLATFORM UPDATES
Have you noticed our new platform updates? Read about some highlights below, and then log in to Pinnacle Series to check out all of our recent platform updates for yourself!
A new feature has been added surrounding mapping of KnowledgeSmart Assessments. We now include the ability to map to multiple Learning Paths and/or Courses to an Assessment within Pinnacle Series. This option includes an update of the 'Set Training Template' window to include a secondary table which displays the selected Learning Path(s) or Course(s) with functionality to add or remove more than one Training Template to the designated Assessment.
A new ability has been added to the Live Events 'Invite/Assign' action to allow column sorting within the 'Invite/Assign' action box. This provides users the ability to quickly sort from ascending/descending within any applicable column in the user grid table.
DECIPHERING THE AUTODESK CONSTRUCTION CLOUD™ NEW UNIFIED PLATFORM
Join Chad Close, Don Quinn, and Bianca Holtier Coury as they share Unified Platform insights from the perspectives of an architect, engineer, and construction manager during this webinar on Wednesday, June 23.
During this webinar, they will unpack:
- What are the primary differences between the previous Autodesk offerings and the Autodesk Construction Cloud™ Unified Platform?
- When do you leverage certain workflows in the project lifecycle that the Unified Platform supports?
- How will this transition affect us and our projects, both current and future?
NEWS YOU CAN USE
THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE AEC INDUSTRY
5 WAYS TO MASTER CUSTOM CONTENT INTEGRATION